Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | B.E / B.Tech / MCA | Cloud Support Associate | Hyderabad
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020: Amazon is hiring B.E / B.Tech / MCA Freshers Candidates for Cloud Support Associate in Hyderabad. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||Amazon|
|Name of post||Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech / MCA|
|Position||Cloud Support Associate|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020.
- Desired Experience: Freshers
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
Role – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- 0-1 year of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
How to Apply to the Post of Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020 from the link given below.