Cognizant Recruitment 2021 | B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA | Full Stack Engineer | Chennai
Cognizant Recruitment 2021: Cognizant is hiring B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA Freshers Candidates for Full Stack Engineer in Chennai. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||Cognizant|
|Name of post||Cognizant Recruitment 2021|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA|
|Position||Full Stack Engineer|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2021.
- Desired Experience: Freshers
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
Qualification:Science / Engineering graduate
- Responsibility: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge Management:Conduct training as approved
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
- AWS Cloud
- Spring Boot
- Angular JS
How to Apply to the Post of Cognizant Recruitment 2021:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2021 from the link given below.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Like Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|