Edureka Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | B.E / B.Tech / BCA / MCA | Technical Consultant | Work From Home
Edureka Recruitment 2020: Edureka is hiring B.E / B.Tech (CS/IT) Freshers Candidates of Batch 2018 -2020 for Technical Consultant. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||Edureka|
|Name of post||Edureka Recruitment 2020|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Work from Home due to COVID-19)|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for Edureka Recruitment 2020.
Not placed during campus placements? Worry not. Join the Work Integrated M.Tech Program Offered by Alliance University with 100% Placement assistance which also offers assured Stipend of ₹2.70 Lacs from the second semester onwards
- Desired Experience: Freshers
- Target Batch: 2018-2020
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
- Any software technologies, practice, and processes.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies. (Big Data, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models
- Engage with a broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
Skills Set Required:
- Excellent programming skills.
- Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning,Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
Pre-requisites (must haves):
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High-speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Must commit to working minimum of 40 hours per week
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
- Shift allowance ( as applicable)
- Insurance cover
- Provident fund
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
- Assignment Test
- HR Rounds
- Online Test (Logical, Aptitude, Technical,English)
- HR Round
- Management Round (Mgr / VP Ops)
- Offer Letter
How to Apply to the Post of Edureka Recruitment 2020:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Edureka Recruitment 2020 from the link given below.
- Step 1 – Register Here ( Mandatory )
- Step 2 – Apply Now