FactSet Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | B.E / B.Tech | Software Engineer | Hyderabad
FactSet Recruitment 2020: FactSet is hiring B.E / B.Tech Freshers Candidates for Software Engineer in Hyderabad. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||FactSet|
|Name of post||FactSet Recruitment 2020|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- B.E / B.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for FactSet Recruitment 2020.
Not placed during campus placements? Worry not. Join the Work Integrated M.Tech Program Offered by Alliance University with 100% Placement assistance which also offers assured Stipend of ₹2.70 Lacs from the second semester onwards
- Desired Experience: Freshers
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
|HCL Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee||Apply Now|
|Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Freshers as Associate||Apply Now|
- 50% Learning & Training: Participate in training, execute on labs effectively and learn the processes and technologies used in house Proficiency with the tools, libraries and languages used in development
- 40% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end users
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in programming with Perl and Python.
- Experience in working with web services.
- Some experience with programming in C++.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with RESTful web services
How to Apply to the Post of FactSet Recruitment 2020:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for FactSet Recruitment 2020 from the link given below.