Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | B.E / B.Tech / MCA | Graduate Engineer Trainee
Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment 2020: Hexaware is hiring B.E / B.Tech / MCA Freshers Candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||Hexaware|
|Name of post||Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment 2020|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech / MCA|
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Noida|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA Freshers are eligible to apply for Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment 2020.
- Desired Experience: Freshers
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
Job Description for Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment 2020
- – As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- – Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- – Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- – Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- – Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- – Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- – Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Profile DescriptionWhat we are looking for?
- – Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- – Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- – High level of energy
- – Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- – Should be able to multi-task: the ability to prioritize and manage project-related activities
- – Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
Who can apply?
- Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
- Year of Passing: 2020
- Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- Education Gap Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not eligible)
- Should not have appeared for the recruitment process in the last 6 months.
Under Graduate QualificationBE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2020 No Backlogs Accepted
PG QualificationsMCA (Computer)Minimum Marks 60% Post Graduation in 2020 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications minimum School Marks
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
How to Apply to the Post of Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Hexaware Off Campus Recruitment 2020 from the link given below.