IBM Recruitment 2020 | B.E / B.Tech / Any Degree | Software Developer | Bangalore
IBM Recruitment 2020: IBM is hiring B.E / B.Tech / Any Degree Freshers Candidates of any Batch for Software Developer in Bangalore. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||IBM|
|Name of post||IBM Recruitment 2020|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech / Any Degree|
|Experience Required||0 – 2 years|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- B.E / B.Tech / Any Degree Freshers are eligible to apply for IBM Recruitment 2020.
- Desired Experience: 0 – 2 Years
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
As a Software engineer in IBM Cloud organization,
- You will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning SaaS product as a part of a high growth software product market segment.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
What you’ll do:
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a SaaS product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience on NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS
- Experience in Java / J2EE, Cloud integration and UI development
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
- Ability to debug complex issues
- Contribution to software product documentation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Contributions in Github
How to Apply to the Post of IBM Recruitment 2020:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for IBM Recruitment 2020 from the link given below.