Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only | Digital Workspace Service Desk | Across India
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020: Wipro is hiring BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only Freshers Candidates for the Digital Workspace Service Desk. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||Wipro|
|Name of post||Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Qualifications||BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only|
|Position||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Job Location||Across India|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only Freshers are eligible to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020.
Not placed during campus placements? Worry not. Join the Work Integrated M.Tech Program Offered by Alliance University with 100% Placement assistance which also offers assured Stipend of ₹2.70 Lacs from the second semester onwards
- Desired Experience: Freshers
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
|HCL Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee||Apply Now|
|Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Freshers as Associate||Apply Now|
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2020 ONLY
- BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
How to Apply to the Post of Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 from the link given below.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Like Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|