Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 | PAN India
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021: Wipro is hiring BCA / B.Sc Freshers Candidates through Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 in PAN India. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||Wipro|
|Name of post||Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Qualifications||BCA / B.Sc|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- BCA / B.Sc Freshers are eligible to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021.
- Desired Experience: Freshers
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021)
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronicsand Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period : (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 10th December 2020
Online assessment will be tentatively held between 14th – 18th December 2020.
How to Apply to the Post of Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 from the link given below.