Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Batch 2021 | B.Sc / B.Sc | Across India
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021: Wipro is hiring B.Sc / BCA Freshers Candidates of Batch 2021. All the respective Degree Holders are eligible for this job and the full requirement and apply link are given below in this post.
|Name of Company||Wipro|
|Name of post||Work Integrated Learning Program 2021|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- BCA / B.Sc Freshers are eligible to apply for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021.
- Desired Experience: Freshers
|REGISTER FREE!! Hundreds of Jobs On Daily Basis for Freshers of B.E / B.Tech Graduates||Register Now|
|Udemy Flash Sale up to 75% Discount – Find Any topic of Your Choice and Enroll at very Cheap Price Starting @ 385.||Enroll Now|
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021)
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronicsand Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period : (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 14th February 2021
Online assessment dates will be informed via mail later
How to Apply to the Post of Work Integrated Learning Program 2021:
- All the candidates should check whether they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 from the link given below.